Here’s how it works:
- Browse or search for the URL you want Likes for. It can be any URL, not just a Facebook Page. If you can’t find the URL, it likely means you haven’t bookmarked it yet.
- Click “Create Campaign” next to the URL.
You’ll then be taken to this page:
- Make sure the URL at the top is correct, if not, click “Choose a different URL” and it’ll take you back to the 1st page
- Use either the drop-down menu or slider on the left to select the # of Likes you want to order:
- 10 Likes (costs 60 credits)
- 50 Likes (costs 200 credits)
- 100 Likes (costs 350 credits)
- 1.000 Likes (costs 2,500 credits)
- 5,000 Likes (costs 10,000 credits)
- 10,000 Likes (costs 15,000 credits)
- If you have enough credits in your account, just click the “Lets Get Some Likes!” button to start the campaign. If you don’t, you’ll see a “Buy Credits” button, that takes you to the Instant Credits page, where you can get more.
Typical delivery rates are:
- <1,000 Likes: 2 days
- 1,000+ Likes: 5 days
- 10,000 Likes: 7 days
If “Your Bookmark is Submitted to the Services” is checked on your Notifications page, you should receive an email when your campaign is complete.
Your complete Facebook Likes Campaign History is always available at History > Facebook Likes Campaigns